Extreme Project Management for Architects
This website uses separate windows (frames) to display a table of contents on the left and content on the right. Content pages have a link near the bottom that displays printer-friendly pages. Just click on the link, print your page, and click on your browser's back arrow.
Some pages, like tables of contents, don't have the printer-friendly link. Here's how to print them:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Click on the window you want printed. You won't see anything happen, but your computer will remember the click location.
- Press Ctrl-P, that is, hold down the control key, then press 'P'. Explorer will pop up the "Print" window.
- Select "Only the selected frame" from the Print window.
- Click on the OK button. The selected frame will be printed.
- Right-click on the window you want printed. A selection window will pop up.
- Select "This Frame" from the selection window. Another selection window will pop up.
- Select "Show only this frame" from the second selection window.
- Click Mozilla's "Print" button. The displayed window will be printed.
- You can return to the prior layout by clicking Mozilla's "Back" button.
for a version of this page that's more suitable for printing. After printing, click the back-arrow of your browser to return to the original format with an index alongside.
I welcome your comments and suggestions.
for more information.
Original post: April 21, 2004, written by Dennis V. O'Neill.
Last revision: July 20, 2005.
Copyright 2004 - 2005, Dennis V. O'Neill